Tuesday, January 17

One week to go!


Up around 7:45 this Monday morning, and following breakfast, I spent considerable time at Campaign HQ reviewing emails and returning some calls.

Reviewed materials for the upcoming forum, and spent some time thinking and planning for the questions and answers tonight. Returned to home to work in a quieter setting.

Succeeded in pulling together the relevant materials in time to leave in the early evening for Coaldale and the forum, where there was quite a large turnout.

Questions were tough; and the pointed and religious ones were largely directed at me, although I received a couple of calls which expressed support. However, I survived; and following our return to the office later in the evening, Tyler reviewed the questions presented for the University radio session tomorrow.

Soon it was midnight, and here I am again, still endeavoring to keep up with the emails.

No comments: