Thursday, December 29

The Unexpected Caller

On December 28, as planned, I attended a memorial. The service was a beautiful celebration of the life of another wonderful person and Joyce (Senator Fairbairn), as she does with everything, gave a super eulogy.

Then I dropped by the office, returned some phonecalls and received a call from Deputy Prime Minister, Honourable Anne McLellan. Similarly, she too was catching up around her office... calling other candidates, such as myself, to review and provide support. It was unexpected, but nevertheless nice to be reassured and have the support from key members of such a wonderful team.

Speaking of that wonderful team: Tyler, Diane, Chris and I reviewed the scripts for my advertising. I only arrived a few minutes late for supper! Stay Tuned.

No comments: