Friday, April 29

Why I'm Running

People have asked me why I’m running to be Lethbridge’s next Member of Parliament. That’s a great question, especially given the uphill battle, and emotional and physical endurance test of a campaign.

I’m running because I am committed to faithfully and forcefully representing the people of Lethbridge. I’m running as a Liberal because I believe that social justice and and a free market compliment each other; we don’t have to choose between helping the disadvantaged or growing the economy. In fact, the Liberal plan does both.

I’m delighted that I have such a strong team of supporters who can help lead the fight for a better Lethbridge. I’m delighted that I have such a strong team of supporters who can help lead the fight for a better Lethbridge. Together, we can do great things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Michael, please do not let Mr Hillyer get away with this kind of politics, I hope you will be there to hold him accountable to the Southern Alberta people.