Tuesday, May 17

Thank you to all for assistance in whatever way in the recent campaign

In brief now that most aspects of the campaign are concluded I want to especially thank my campaign team and all that volunteered in whatever way to help put on a credible campaign as many including several Conservative friends even complemented us on. A special thanks to those that gave of their time and/or money to ensure we were able to do a successful campaign.

The following is a copy of the letter combined with the ‘Thank You’ card sent to my supporters; if I missed any please be assured it was not intentional and I hope to be in touch in the near future.

Letter:

Dear Campaign Managers, Campaign Team, Official Agent, Donors and all volunteers:


I would like to sincerely thank each of you for the time, effort, dedication and hard work you put into Campaign 2011. While we were not as successful as we would have wished, your dedication and hard work ensures that Liberal values and principles continue to live and thrive in this great country of ours. Most importantly, I would like to pay particular attention to you, managers and active volunteers. I appreciate all you have done. You are the people who took time from your careers, your family and your life and were the backbone of the campaign. Without you, the campaign and indeed our Party would not exist. Thank you for your dedication and putting up with, often cold pizza and sometimes going without to do the things needed in successful campaigns. Thank you for the long hours and hard work you invested in the campaign over the many days and weeks. Hopefully you’re having a well deserved rest before we start reviewing and restructuring.

To my Campaign Team especially; Tyler, Dustin, Greg, Kevin, Wayne, Alwyn and Agent, Jim Short - yours is the most thankless job of all. Each of you were superb and did what needed to be done with a cheery smile, patience, dedication and tact. Our Party is blessed to have benefited from all your talents and experience. I could not have done it without all of you.

I would like to single out a few people for special thanks, especially Tyler who generously offered to manage the campaign and spent every waking hour on it. Then there were Dustin, Greg and Kevin who held their full-time regular jobs and used lunch hours, other breaks, after-work hours and week-ends to get what needed doing done. Special thanks also to Wayne and Barry for getting the signs erected as well as Everett Tanis, Larry Sweder and Kesang Drawu as well as special thanks to those that accompanied me door-to-door – Bal, Herman, Helen, John and Kathy, Roger, Ron, Justin and our revered Senator, Joyce. A special thank you to those that contributed financially since we could not have purchased space, goods and services needed to put on a credible campaign without it. Also, thanks to those that wished us well as well as those that voted for me. I would be remiss if I did not thank Donna, Gavin and Marcie for helping with the pancake breakfast as well as Shaun Ward and especially Greg who took on the difficult and thankless job of collecting the money that most of us don’t like to do. Thanks all so much. If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me as it is not intentional. Please advise me of any omission and I will contact them. As soon as all lose ends are attended to you can expect to hear from us as we dig into reviewing ourselves, our situation, what we believe in as Liberals and what we want to do for the future. I look forward to your help in the needed review and I look forward our continued association and assistance in re-building the party.

Finally, on behalf of Liberals in Lethbridge and Nationally, I would like each of you to thank your spouses, significant others, children, parents and all of your loved ones who ever they may be for lending their support to me and to our cause. We; certainly I am, determined more than ever to ensure Liberalism survives. I look forward to and trust you will join us in the near future as we review and attempt to rebuild our party and to ensure it is in tune with people’s needs. Thanks again for your help to-date however large or small since every bit counts. From here, let’s move forward; onwards and upwards as we address issues and our future. If you need to contact, my phone number is 381-7635; I appreciate all input. You can follow me on the web at www.michaelcormican.com, email me at michaelcormican@telus.net or follow me on twitter at mcormican and facebook at Michael Cormican. Also, I’d appreciate any ideas on how to hold Mr. Hillyer to account. As I resume my former commitments I look forward to our continued association and help however much. Sincerely,

Michael Cormican, Liberal Candidate 2011; Lethbridge Riding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.

Feel free to visit my blog post Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract