Tuesday, October 14

Federal Election Day, October 14, 2008

Hi on Election Day! Yes, today is voting day and I trust if you have not already done so that you will do so before 7:30 pm the time the polls close. May I suggest that you present as early as possible before closing time since I suspect there will be the usual bit of a last-minute stampede. I have done my best to present the Liberal platform, as my fellow candidates have with their party's platform. I have posted summaries of the platform and our Green Shift plan which can be accessed at Liberal.ca or thegreenshift.ca. in one of my earlier blogs.
Good luck in your decision. Hopefully, the results will be in the overall best interest. I thank you for your interest and if you need assistance or a ride to the polls please contact our office at (403) 524-3839 or my cell at 317-0829. Have a great day! It’s a great day for democracy.

Michael Cormican, Liberal Candidate, Lethbridge Riding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.